Full-Time Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab Full time Denton Texas Health RN BSN 3728
Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab
Full time Denton Texas Health
Texas Health Denton seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Cath Lab.
Location: 3000 N. I-35 Denton, TX 76201
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.40/hr. – based on relevant experience.
• 6:30AM-3:00PM Full time hour shifts with rotating weekends and holidays – on call requirements (typically 10-12 days per month)
Texas Health Denton was the first hospital in Denton County to earn The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for certification as a Primary Stroke Center. The certification came after an on-site evaluation of the hospital by the Joint Commission. The hospital also received designation as a Primary Stroke Center from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Texas Health Denton’s Cath Lab/EP helps patients with abnormal heart rhythms as well as severe heart failure receive cardiac ablation services and device implants
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Associate’s degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• ACLS 90 day req.
• CPI training within 60 days of
• Preferred certifications: CCRN, RCIS,RCES
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• 2-3 years Cath Lab, Electrophysiology, IR experience preferred
• Computer skills
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed, full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular care, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency medicine, and a weight loss surgery program.
As one of the largest employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000 employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth, Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/qy3jsnw2f7sd8xvm